Good news. Registering on 3D Agora is ridiculously easy. To start landing 3D visualization jobs, click on the “Login/Register” button on the upper right corner. Select the “Register” option and select register as a “3D artist.” Fill in some quick info, and click register - we told you it was easy.
You’ll receive an email with a confirmation link. Go ahead and click on the link, and then follow the instructions.
By clicking on the “Verify Email Address” button in the received email, you will be automatically redirected to your 3D Agora profile page to continue completing your profile.
Profile Information Checklist:
- First and last name
- Average rates you charge per image
- Weekly capacity (How many images you can create per week)
- More about yourself (Tell us anything you think will help other users create an accurate image profile about you.) Tip: Be specific and realistic.
- Portfolio images ( Naturally, as a 3D artist, visuals are crucial. Let other users know what you’re capable of! Show off your best work in as many different fields as possible, like residential, office, commercial, etc. and as many perspectives interior, exterior, overview, etc. Tip: Tag each image you upload by type and perspective. The Client’s search results are dependent on tagging.
- PDF portfolio. You can also upload a portfolio in PDF format to showcase your skills. A PDF portfolio won’t influence client search results; clients can download and pass it along to their colleagues offline.